As regulations ease we are still intent on keeping our customers and staff as safe as possible!
To ensure this safety several measures remain to safeguard the health of our team and visitors as far as we can, these include the following;
Group Stargazing experience numbers return to 40 and will only be conducted outdoors weather permitting. Any astronomical talks associated with these sessions have been suspended and cancellation and rearrangement due to inclement weather is a possibility. We will provide you with 48 hours’ notice in the event of inclement weather.
Stargazing and Astrophotography experiences will go ahead as normal.
Couples and family experiences will run as normal.
Please note that this is subject to regular review, along with whether we are open or closed, depending on government guidance in place at any given time.
We will ask you all visitors to follow the guidance during your visit.
- When you arrive, you will be asked to wait in a designated area (this will be identified during the booking and subsequent emails). A member of staff will then collect you and escort you to the observing site and explain the social distancing and hygiene/sanitation processes.
- If you are bringing children, you will be responsible for ensuring they remain at a safe distance from other people.
- Telescopes will be cleaned between observers.
- Hand sanitiser will be made available for your use – please ensure you use this after touching any equipment.
- Once the experience has finished, staff will escort you back to the collection point.
- As with all infectious diseases, please do not attend if you have any symptoms.
Please follow the guidance of the team at all times. In line with our existing terms and conditions, staff have the right to ask visitors to leave if they are not complying with guidance. We want all experiences to be inspirational and safe for everyone.
Additional measures we have in place are;
- All staff will have their temperature checked on arrival.
- Staff will be in charge of cleaning equipment between guests (please be patient whilst this is conducted).
- Waste will be properly disposed of after each session.
If you have any questions at all, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our very best to provide you with the answers you need as quickly as possible. We can’t wait to be back under the dark skies of Wales once again!!!